Waste Audit & Recycling Analysis
Klean completes all types of waste audit, recycling analysis and surveys. Clients engage Klean to collect and analyse data to characterize waste and recycling materials for numerous reasons:
- Building rating systems (NABERS or Greenstar)
- Waste to energy and calorific value
- Greenhouse gas emissions and carbon liabilities
- Packaging covenant compliance
- Data and charge reconciliations
- Contract benchmarking
- Waste minimisation
- Cost reduction and efficiency
- Service changes and trials
- Meeting legislative targets.
Our staff conduct physical composition sorting projects (weight and volume), visual surveys and counts, bulk density surveys, bin reconciliations and surveys, materials decontamination, desktop data generation and a range of other surveys. Our teams of highly trained permanent auditing staff and consultants, a wide range of equipment and vehicles and also offers laboratory services. Our certified waste auditing experts are trained in waste auditing guidelines, industry practices, statistical sampling techniques, qualitative and quantitative research and OH&S.